Coaching benefits both your personal life, your professional life or indeed both. I will work with you and for you to enable the best possible outcomes so you can move forward from where you are to where you want to be.
It is never too late to enjoy life more, to Be More.
Life Coaching sessions
Life coaching sessions are a great way to stop, connect with yourself, get clarity and start moving from where you are to where you want to be. Especially, when you are at a crossroads and you feel you need advice and direction. If you feel you would like to make changes in your life, but you are unsure how to go about it or simply lack the courage, it is a good place to experience life coaching.
The amount of sessions you are going to have during your coaching process, depends on you and on what it is, you want to work on. A good moment to end sessions is when you feel empowered and when life feels good again. It is always your decision though. You can discontinue coaching at any time.
Coaching vs Therapy
When to see a life coach
- You are stuck and need help to start moving forward
- You feel confused about the next chapter in your life (e.g struggling with career decisions, life choices)
- You know exactly what you want, but you need help to achieve it
- You are struggling at the moment but you are ready to do something about it
- You are happy and successful. However, for some reason you feel that there is an important piece missing and you want to find it
- You want to stop unhealty habbits and replace the with better choices
Is Coaching Really for me?
I offer a 45 minute FREE introductory coaching session.
During this session:
- You will find out more about how coaching works
- We will discuss what it is that you would like to achieve and how coaching can help you
- By the end of this session you can decide if coaching is right for you
I found the introductory coaching session to be excellent and personally beneficial. I was impressed with Joanna's positivity and outlook on life. I left the session feeling more positive and with a different perspective.
If you want to work towards greater health and to finally get moving. And if you want to get out from feeling lonely and isolated and to finally get moving. Walking Coaching can be an option for you.
Walking coaching is a one hour professional individual coaching session while walking. It is a dynamic way to tackle issues whilst moving, walking at your own pace, in a location that suits both.
Walking coaching can be an opportunity to meet another person face to face and to have a real connection. We have been very lucky being able to connect with people via internet and phone calls but nothing is ever going to replace the value of a real connection.
Study shows that 20 minutes of walking increases creativity by 60 %
Coaching sessions with Joanna may also include:
- Relaxation and simple mindfulness techniques,
- Use of metaphor through various tools like cards, photographs,
- Body awareness,
- Emotional awareness and coping strategies.